important as what you buy, is where you buy"
that take your business seriously.
This is a BestScooterBuys.com
information page and is compliant with our posted
terms and conditions.
Tips for Electric Scooters
1. Do not ride your electric scooter until the initial charge has
completed. This could take 6 hours or more. (It’s best to let
it charge for up to 24 hours!) Every charge afterward should be no less
than 4 hours, even if your charger shows a green light in less time.
2. Check the battery connector under the deck plate of your electric
scooter regularly (the deck plate is the part that you stand on). Make
sure that all the connections is pressed firmly together to keep the
scooter running properly.
3. Always turn the your electric scooter off when it is not in use.
This will save your batteries.
4. Always turn your electric scooter off when charging the
5. Always charge the battery pack immediately after every ride, until
it is full again. (No matter how long the ride was!).
6. Never drop the charger. Dropping, shaking, dragging or treating your
electric scooters battery charger roughly will cause it to
7. If you are storing your electric scooter for a long period
of time, charge the electric scooter batteries for at least 4 hours
8. After storage, charge the electric scooter battery again for up to
24 hours before you ride it.
9. For longest battery life during storage, run your electric
scooter for about 10 minutes every 2 weeks and recharge the batteries
afterwards for more than 4 hours. (Even if the charger light is solid
green). Doing this can dramatically increase the life of your electric
10. Your electric scooter uses a fuse. If the scooter is over stressed
due to excessive rider weight or a steep hill, it may pop to protect
the rest of the electrical components, shutting the scooter off. It is
located under the deck plate, in the compartment in front of the
battery pack. Only replace a dead fuse with one of exactly the same
type and amp rating. (Please refer to the recommended rider weight in
your owner’s manual)
11. Replace the electric scooters battery charger if its lights are not
working correctly or at all.
12. Always keep the charger in a clean dry, well ventilated place, and
use only with adult supervision.
13. Never twist the handlebars too far in either direction. This can
damage the throttle and brake cables.
14. Never jump or do tricks on your electric scooter this can
harm you and your electric scooter.
15. Never ride the scooter near swimming pools.
16. Ride on smooth paved surfaces only, not on loose gravel.
17. Never ride your electric scooter in wet weather, snow or
rain, through puddles, oil or any other liquid substances, or on wet
grass and mud. This is not safe for the rider and can damage the
18. No bouncing or jumping on the scooter. Doing this can cause serious
damage to the scooter and its electrical components and connectors.
19. No skidding with the scooter. This can cause loss of control and
may cause serious damage
to the electric scooter tire, tube, rim or chain. The electric scooters
warranty will not cover any damage like this.
20. Never tow or pull anyone or anything. Only ride one person at a
time. The scooter was not designed to be safe for more than one rider.
21. Always ride electric scooter with protective gear and brightly
colored clothing. Helmets, elbow, knee pads and reflective vests are a
22. Never wash your electric scooter with a hose.
This can cause the scooter not to work at all. Cleaning your scooter
simply with a damp towel will do just fine.
23. Please follow all laws road rules when riding the scooter. Only
walk the scooter across intersections in designated crosswalk areas.
24. Check for proper air pressure in your electric scooters tires and
oil the chain regularly.
25. Only store your electric scooter in clean dry places.
Preferably one where it does not get below freezing.
from this website by electronic order, phone order or mail order
constitutes your understanding of and agreement with your items manufactures warranty policies and procedures
and BestScooterBuys.com terms of sale.